Jeff and Jennifer

Jeff and Jennifer
Love!

Monday, March 19, 2012

A new week...a new outlook

Last week I posted that Jeff and I turned down the potential for a baby born situation because of the cost associated with the adoption. Just few hours after that post we were contacted again, about the the same baby that they were able to come down in our range. (Don't get me started on how I feel about agencies and attorney's barter the cost of a child). Jeff and I agreed to the match and according to all parties involved she was committed to her decision and she would sign consent on Wednesday, allowing us to go to Ohio and bring the little girl home! However, the stars were never aligned for this to happen. Tuesday she was wavering on her decision and every day she needed "more time". By Friday, Jeff and I were so angry at the situation of having limited information and not being able to get a hold of those working for us that we kept going back and forth on whether or not we should back out. We decide to stick with it through the weekend and this morning we were told that they were "closing" the books on her and that she was deciding to parent. We're okay with it and know that it wasn't meant to be and that our baby is still out there. :) Our first match was a failure, however our outlook is good and know that with continued faith and support from our family we will prevail!

In the meantime we will continue down the path of preparing for the pending arrival, whenever it may be!

xoxo
Jen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment