Jeff and Jennifer

Jeff and Jennifer
Love!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Waiting is hard...

It's been a while since I've posted. Not sure what to say as this process is getting more and more frustrating. It's tough to have strength and tough to have faith...We have no new updates to share at this time, but continue to be thankful for our friend and families support through this journey.

I found this quote this evening that sums up how I feel at this moment...

“The problem, simply put, is that we cannot choose everything simultaneously. So we live in danger of becoming paralyzed by indecision, terrified that every choice might be the wrong choice.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert"



1 comment:

  1. My heart aches for all of your struggles on this journey. I have said that many times the gift of parenthood is bestowed to so many that do not deserve such a blessing. I know that your time will come and that you will be an amazing mother. <3

    ReplyDelete