Jeff and Jennifer

Jeff and Jennifer
Love!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Conflicted...

Back from a restful relaxing week on the beach...wanting desperately to go back, the ocean is so soothing! It was so nice to have family in town and to spend quality time with each other. Makes me miss "home" more. The longer we are away the harder it gets...

I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things...both at work and at home. My mind has been in a million places. Before leaving for vacation Jeff and I contacted about 5 or 6 agencies to gather more information. And information we gathered. From that we have selected two that we are potentially going to apply to. Suddenly fear and doubt is creeping in my head and heart. Is this the right path? Should we try IVF again? Back and forth...back and forth. Such a big decision.

Tonight I feel lost and confused. Fear of the unknown is powerful.

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment