I've been meaning to post, but things have been crazy busy...which is good! This past week Jeff and I celebrated 5 years of marriage!! It is amazing how time flies and I can't wait for the next several decades! We celebrated with a fancy dinner and a night downtown. Something that was needed! It was nice to get away from the house for a night :)
Most of you know that I'm a small business owner on the side as well. Our shop has been super busy this past week with 4 orders and a few custom requests. We've been busy working on this as well as preparing our holiday home decor items :) Thankfully I am good at multitasking!
On the adoption front we have been busy gathering documents needed for the home study and getting them uploaded to our social worker. The most time consuming of these items are our biographical statements. Mine ended up being nearly 5 pages in length! As of yesterday, our profile can be shown to prospective birth families! It has been a work in progress all week and we now about our "About Us" section and pictures galore. We are still struggling to write our Dear Birth Mother letter and hope to have that completed soon. I think I'm making it more difficult then what it needs to be. Our social worker should be calling us this week to schedule our home study. I'm enjoying each step of the process and feel that every step is one step closer to our baby! :)
** Our home study is scheduled for November 9th! WooHoo!!
** Our home study is scheduled for November 9th! WooHoo!!
Cheers for now!
Jen :)
No comments:
Post a Comment