Not a lot going on with the adoption process right now. Last week I completed our "Dear Birth Mother" letter for our profile and made some tweaks. Our first part of our home study is scheduled for November 9th. I plan on taking that day off and making sure our house is in top shape! Other than that, we are just waiting. Our agency can start presenting our profile to prospective birth mothers so it's just a matter of time before we are selected. It's tough being patient!
In the meantime I am keeping myself busy with my Etsy business and planning ahead for things for the nursery as well as Christmas. I'm finding other blogs and communities to go to reading about experiences bad and good and what other couples do in the waiting game. I take comfort in knowing that we are not the only ones going through this.
Cheers for now! Happy Halloween! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment